Hi Maiia,

Am 14.02.20 um 08:58 schrieb Maiia Zbitnieva:
Good day! Could you please help me to install quickly Dspace 6.0 binary release. Promt me please where (in which file) to set the following parameter JAVA_OPTS: "You need to ensure that Tomcat uses UTF-8 as its default file encoding for international character support. So ensure in your startup scripts (etc) that the following environment variable is set: /JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx512M -Xms64M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8"/"
[…]

depends on your OS.

Linux usually keeps it in /etc, Debian based (Debian, Ubuntu) in

/etc/defaults/tomcat8

Else this thread might help:

https://serverfault.com/questions/79641/how-can-i-configure-tomcat-java-options-in-a-config-file

CU