Everything I see about installing Beta 1 is for a local machine.
I am setting up DSpace for my organization on a Ubuntu 18.04 remote server.
I have DSPace 6 currently running but also wish to install and preview
DSpace 7 Beta1 on another remote machine. The other machine is running
Ubuntu 14.04 and has a working test install of Collection Space (which I
don't need).

Do you have any suggestions or warnings regarding installing Beta 1 on a
remote machine?
Is the installation procedure drastically different from a fresh install of
DSpace 6?