I'm in the middle of releasing to production and I'm running the full index.

I can see that if I am not logged in as myself ( admin ), the number of
items keeps increasing as expected when I do a title browse.

But if I login, I get no items, or if I go to the home page there are no
items after login in.  I'm assuming  this is because I'm an admin, but am
not sure what is happening.  I had a user who has no roles in the system
login, and he is seeing the same thing as when not logged in ( which is
expected ).  Is this what I should expect for admins? Is this because the
indexer has not completed?

Also, I see I have to make a code change, for some other bug I just
discovered. What will happen to the indexer if I do a release while the
indexing is going on?  Any suggestions?

Thank you.  Jose

-- 
All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the DuraSpace Code of 
Conduct: https://duraspace.org/about/policies/code-of-conduct/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"DSpace Technical Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CAK%3DKc-u%2B09_LMkGxX9Kg39agDmtKFO2%3DpXeMLs9VzJXfL1oPLw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to