Dear community,

Please help me to fix the authentication error with  shibboleth and Dspace
7 beta 3

In the browser I have the message:

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this
as a fallback.
Tue Aug 04 11:09:27 EEST 2020
There was an unexpected error (type=Unauthorized, status=401).
Login failed

in the dspace logs:

2020-08-04 11:17:39,880 DEBUG org.dspace.authenticate.ShibAuthentication @
ShibAuthentication - attribute mail is empty!

2020-08-04 11:17:39,880 ERROR org.dspace.authenticate.ShibAuthentication @
Shibboleth authentication was not able to find a NetId, Email, or Tomcat
Remote user for which to indentify a user from.

2020-08-04 11:17:39,881 DEBUG org.dspace.authenticate.ShibAuthentication @
ShibAuthentication - attribute mail is empty!

2020-08-04 11:17:39,881 DEBUG org.dspace.authenticate.ShibAuthentication @
ShibAuthentication - attribute givenName is empty!

2020-08-04 11:17:39,881 DEBUG org.dspace.authenticate.ShibAuthentication @
ShibAuthentication - attribute sn is empty!

2020-08-04 11:17:39,899 ERROR org.dspace.authenticate.ShibAuthentication @
Unable to register new eperson because we are unable to find an email
address along with first and last name for the user.

  NetId Header: 'null'='null' (Optional)

  Email Header: 'mail'='null'

  First Name Header: 'givenName'='null'

  Last Name Header: 'sn'='null'

But in the shibboleth  I have the email:

2020-08-04 11:09:26|Shibboleth-TRANSACTION.Login|*t...@example.com*
|_37a933a02565057512061ad02ccb9e0e|https://ixxxxxxxxx/idp/shibboleth|_5b973d9e7099c43c1bb1b6e7c3a6470c|urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport|2020-08-04T10:41:45|
*mail*|AAdzZWNyZXQxs+3UzwKOWff08rnbNGeh+Uh53kS61N8OJl+1zy7rkVEaQl9ILTZMGGa+ia7FwPUrRaniiKcC/10X+WBWVkhUGkOf5HNbpwS3nQ2C8B7e5+AXFMH6gpgeI=|urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST||urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:status:Success|||Mozilla/5.0

(Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/78.0|zzzzz

The Apache configuration it is:

 UseCanonicalName On

    <Location /server/api/authn/shibboleth>

        Require all granted

        AuthType shibboleth

        ShibUseHeaders On

        ShibUseEnvironment On

        Require shibboleth

    </Location>

    <Location /server/api/authn/login>

        Require all granted

        AuthType shibboleth

        ShibUseHeaders On

        ShibUseEnvironment On

        Require shibboleth

    </Location>

    <Proxy *>

        AddDefaultCharset Off

        Require all granted

        #Order deny,allow

        #Allow from all

    </Proxy>

    SSLProxyEngine on

    ProxyIOBufferSize 65536

    ProxyRequests off

    ProxyPreserveHost On

    ProxyPass /Shibboleth.sso !

    # A specific proxypass configuration for DSpace server (both server and
angular on the same machine)

    ProxyPass /server ajp://localhost:8009/server

    ProxyPassReverse /server ajp://localhost:8009/server

    # A specific proxypass configuration for Angular

    ProxyPass / http://localhost:4000/

    ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:4000/