From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Matheus Silva <matheus.si...@neki-it.com.br>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 12:25 PM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [dspace-tech] How to view the XML DRI framework from the home page
Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.
Thank you so much guys! Worked perfectly!
On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 2:01:02 PM UTC-3 Adan Roman Ruiz wrote:
Hi

You only need to add /DRI/ after xmlui

the home DRI is:
https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/DRI/

and other's page DRI:
https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/DRI/handle/10673/1

Regards
Adán

Hello guys, how are you?
I need to see the DRI structure that dspace builds on its home page. Anybody
know?

Example:

I have this item on the dspace https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/89
Error! Filename not specified.

To see the structure of the xml DRI just add? XML in the url, it looks like
this:

https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/89?XML
Error! Filename not specified.

but when I try to see the XML from the main page of the dspace I can't. Does
anyone know how to see?

https://demo.dspace.org/xmlui?XML

BR,
Matheus Silva
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/c994bf1c-eeee-4484-811b-8ea548a4efa0n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/c994bf1c-eeee-4484-811b-8ea548a4efa0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/14afcaac-9a75-4895-816a-0679d47219b9n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/14afcaac-9a75-4895-816a-0679d47219b9n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.