"ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" is a very generic error, so it's unclear what the cause is in this scenario. But, it could be that port 4000 isn't open. I see you accessed the site via an IP address instead of localhost... if the machine at IP 10.1.1.11 is blocking access to port 4000, then you would get a connection refused error.
If you want the UI to be available on a non-localhost URL (e.g. a domain or IP address), you may need to either ensure port 4000 is opened, or install a proxy (like Apache or Nginx) which can redirect requests from a standard port (like 80 or 443) to localhost:4000. There's a basic example of such a proxy in the Installation guide on step 9 : https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-FrontendInstallation The other option is, if you are just wanting to try out DSpace 7, you can try and access the site using http://localhost:4000/ instead of via an IP address. If you have further questions, let us know on this list. Tim On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 2:07:50 PM UTC-6 [email protected] wrote: > Hello, I'm trying to perform local installation of DSpace 7.1.1 on Ubuntu > 18.04 server from a virtual machine on a local network initially for > testing. This is my second installation attempt, I've tried several > different configurations to try to get it to work, but it always crashes at > this point. I can access the backend of a machine on the same network > through http://10.1.1.11:8080/server, install the frontend that is > communicating with the backend (tested by the yarn config:check:rest > command), I can compile the frontend with yarn start and finish without > errors: > > $ dist./node server > [HPM] Proxy created: / -> http://localhost:8080/server/sitemaps > [18:01:54 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)] Listening at > http://localhost:4000/ > > But when I try to access the same way as the API by http://10.1.1.11:4000/ > I have the ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. > > I believe that some server configuration is missing, does anyone have > something similar? I've had this problem for a few days. > > Sorry for the english, it literally came out of google translator. > -- All messages to this mailing list should adhere to the Code of Conduct: https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/Code-of-Conduct.aspx --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DSpace Technical Support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/f5186baf-ecd6-4ec9-a97a-9a5c995dfd4an%40googlegroups.com.
