Good day Tim

Thank you for your email...

In addition to what you answered, our library is having some difficulties
in installing the DSpace and would like to find out if our IT department
can get some technical support in also transferring the data. Can you say
if there is a fee attached to this.

If possible we would like to get in touch with the DSpace administrator (s)
via email...  We do have our own hosting space for the program.

Awaiting your response.

Regards

Yvonna Mandy Charles
Hunter J Francois Library