Hi Abel,

sorry for the late reply, I had some problems with the ORCID in DSpace and
prioritesed that.
I have tested with you file and the same error: convert-im6.q16: unable to
open image `VIDEO:/tmp/imthumb12321.tmp[100]': No such file or directory @
error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2874

Also get the same error when I try to execute it directly in terminal:
convert -size 640x480 -depth 8 VIDEO:/home/dspace/FAUDSpace.mp4 vidthumb.png
Error: convert-im6.q16: unable to open image
`VIDEO:/home/dspace/FAUDSpace.mp4': No such file or directory @
error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2874

What I noticed is that here
https://imagemagick.org/script/command-line-processing.php#input the comand
is not convert but magick. When I try this command I get "Command 'magick'
not found".
However convert -version shows: Version: ImageMagick 6.9.10-23

With ImageMagick 6.9.11 I get the same error when I try "convert
VIDEO:/FAUDSpace.mp4 vidthumb.png" or "convert -size 640x480 -depth 8
VIDEO:/FAUDSpace.mp4 vidthumb.png".
The video has 30 Frames/sec and has 7 seconds, so it has 210 frames.

Should I try other command? Or is something wrong with the command or
document?

Thank you for helping