majx wrote:
> Hi dsapce-tech,
>      We want to simplefy the submit procedure for the researcher in just 2 or
> 3 steps. That means integrate the edit metadata steps,upload file and license
> in one steps,and then verify and complete what a researcher submit. Is there
> any one carry out similar function? How to do it? Thanks

        You want to look at Tim Donohue's Customizable Item Submission patch:

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1532695&group_id=19984&atid=319984>

        See also the DSpace Wiki:

<http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php//ConfigurableSubmissionSystem>

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo, Digital Repository Services Librarian
(703)993-3742     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: gmumars