Just a "heads up", Tim's Configurable Submission patch becomes the
default Submission UI in Manakin in 1.5, so adopting it early should
be a fine solution.

On Feb 2, 2007, at 8:31 AM, Dorothea Salo wrote:

> majx wrote:
>> Hi dsapce-tech,
>>      We want to simplefy the submit procedure for the researcher
>> in just 2 or 3 steps. That means integrate the edit metadata
>> steps,upload file and license in one steps,and then verify and
>> complete what a researcher submit. Is there any one carry out
>> similar function? How to do it? Thanks
>
>       You want to look at Tim Donohue's Customizable Item Submission patch:
>
> <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
> func=detail&aid=1532695&group_id=19984&atid=319984>
>
>       See also the DSpace Wiki:
>
> <http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php//ConfigurableSubmissionSystem>
>
> Dorothea
>
> --
> Dorothea Salo, Digital Repository Services Librarian
> (703)993-3742     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: gmumars
> MSN 2FL, Fenwick Library
> George Mason University
> 4400 University Drive, Fairfax VA 22031

> ---
> security?
> job easier.
> Geronimo
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?
> cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642______________________________

Mark R. Diggory - DSpace Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Office: E25-131
Phone: (617) 253-1096