From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 5:29 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Reindexing vs Tomcat running

Stephane,

I've now submitted a patch for this reindexing issue: #1655583

You can read my notes and download the patch file here:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=319984&aid=1655583&group_i
d=19984

With the patch applied, you will also need to add a 'search.dir.create'
entry to your dspace.cfg as per the comments.

Let me know if you have any questions.

------
Graham Triggs
Technical Architect