Hi José,

You should be able to do this quite easily by adding the following to:

[dspace-src]/etc/dspace-web.xml

Add these into the relevant sections:

 <context-param>
    <param-name>properties</param-name>
    <param-value>@@dspace.dir@@/config/oaicat.properties</param-value>
    <description>
      The location of the oaicat.properties file containing
      datapairs used to initialize the OAI repository software.
    </description>
  </context-param>

 <servlet>
    <servlet-name>oai-handler</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>ORG.oclc.oai.server.OAIHandler</servlet-class>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>oai-handler</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/request</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

You can then just recompile, and deploy dspace.war.

Your base URL for OAI-PMH will then be:

www.example.com/dspace/request

Rather than

www.example.com/dspace-oai/request as documented.

Thanks,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860