On 2/26/07, nina joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
> In the dspace documentation there is mentioning of statistics. I have
> installed dspace1.4. But when I login as admin and click on the statistics
> link I get a message saying" there are no reports available"
>
> What should I do to enable statistics report? Is there any documentation on
> how to setup statistical report.

DSpace compiles statistics via a set of command-line applications in
/dspace/bin. You can't see your stats until they've been compiled, and
for ongoing statistics, you will want to set up a cron job to compile
them on a regular basis.

To get started, log onto your DSpace server and run
/dspace/bin/stat-initial and /dspace/bin/stat-report-initial. I'm
afraid that the /dspace/bin files themselves contain pretty much all
the documentation there is.

Dorothea