Hi,

If I click on Titles, by defult I am seeing the 1st 21 items
available.  How do I change the default value so I can
show more items per page?

Also, the default look and feel does not use space
efficiently.  How can I change the texts "DEV DSpace at XXX,"
"Browse by Title," "Jump to: 0-9 ...," "or enter first few ...,"
and "Showing items ..." to a different location (e.g., bottom)
or to use less space?

Thanks!

-Pan