Hi Jayan,

> When I try to view e-persons through the "select E-people" button
option
> it gives me an internal error. But other options like "select group"
etc works
> fine. The same error I get while creating a collection and trying to
give
> access to e-persons. Please suggest.

I don't know if this is related or not, but I had a similar problem when
I was working on our AD authentication integration - I can't remember
the exact cause, but I think it related to the ePerson table getting
corrupted during failed account creation (there was some bit of it that
wasn't quite working at that stage). I think accounts were being created
but the email address field wasn't being filled in.

Anyway, I went into the ePerson table and made sure that all the entries
had both an email address and a Net ID value (this was my development
system so there weren't too many accounts), and that fixed it.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Mike
Michael White
eLearning Developer
Centre for eLearning Development (CeLD)
S7, The Library
University of Stirling
Stirling SCOTLAND
FK9 4LA

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 466877
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 466880

http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/celd/ <http://www.is.stir.ac.uk/celd/>

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may