Hi Keith,

Can we see the repository, to see what errors it gives us?

Thanks,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860