Hi All

I'm getting exceptions thrown by some rogue URLs - I'm having trouble
sending examples as they keep getting picked up as spam. The exception
gives information like:

URL was:
http://ses.library.usyd.edu..au/simple-search?advanced=true&query1=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.udel.edu%2Fpostcards%2Fprocess-viewcard.jsp%3Faction%3Dview%
26card_id%3D3d8477b0&query2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.udel.edu%2Fpostcards%
<http://ses.library.usyd.edu..au/simple-search?advanced=true&query1=http
%3A%2F%2Fwww.udel.edu%2Fpostcards%2Fprocess-viewcard.jsp%3Faction%3Dview
%26card_id%3D3d8477b0&query2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.udel.edu%2Fpostcards%25>

.

.

.

etc - with fields like query, field, conjunction, location thrown into
the very long URL. It also contains references to phentermine, etc.

Has anyone else experienced this with any other adverse effects (pardon
the pharmacological pun). Obviously spam, but what can be done to stop
this sort of thing?

Thanks

Gary

Gary Browne