From: Robert Tansley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 July 2007 5:42 AM
To: Gary Browne
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Rogue URLs

Which version of DSpace are you running?  I added some fixes to 1.4.2
that should prevent server errors parameter spam.

http://ses.library.usyd.edu..au/simple-search?advanced=true&query1=http%
3A%2F%2Fwww.udel.edu%2Fpostcards%2Fprocess-viewcard.jsp%3Faction%3Dview%
26card_id%3D3d8477b0&query2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.udel.edu%2Fpostcards%