Hi Jose,

there is a move item patch in the patch queue, but I haven't tried it yet.

You can achieve this on db level with the following commands:

update item set owning_collection=NewCollectionID where item_id=ItemID;

update collection2item set collection_id=NewCollectionID where
collection_id=OldCollectionID and item_id=ItemID;

hope that helps

Claudia