From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christine L Moulen
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 10:02 PM
To: Blanco, Jose
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Moving an item from one collection to another

I'm not sure about that.  When I do a replacement, I'm usually changing
the PDF file for an item, so I don't use the export, and we build new
source metadata as well.

I've never created the handle file, ItemImport seems to do that for you.
I don't know what happens if you have one and don't remove it.

Christine