Hi,

we've had the same problem too. In our case, we've got RSS Feeds erros for
some collections/communities independent of the number of their items. We've
discovered that those collections/communities were created with a null
value for "description". Setting them to something else, even a space,
solved the problem.

Best regards,

Eduardo Ferraz dos Santos
Prodasen - Senado Federal