Hi,

I am using dspace-1.4.2 version installed on Linux FC-7 server.

How can I see the list of communities and collections in desired
hierarchical order, not in alphabetically arranged order?

Thanks in anticipation.

With Regards,

Mohammad Ehtesham

DISCLAIMER:"The information contained in this message and the attachments (if
any) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. You are
hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication, review, retransmission, or taking of any action
based upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, and have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and kindly delete the original message, attachments, if any, and all
its copies from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation."