Richard,

That's really great, sword looks exciting. In my opinion its release
is too late for inclusion in 1.5. We need to focus on documentation
and testing of what is all-ready a massive release (possibly the
biggest one since 1.0) instead of adding new features and pushing the
release back farther.

I vote for inclusion in the trunk (along side manakin, jsp, oai, lni,
etc... ) and released with 1.6. This should not stand in the way of an
independent release of sword that is compatable with 1.5. Sword could
be release as a separate module that works with dspace (even if this
requires a patch). We released manakin in this same manner until the
timing worked out with dspace 1.5.

Scott--