From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:38
To: Kyle Kaliebe
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] inconsistent log output

We are having the exact same problem here, and I have been unable to
diagnose it, even after consulting with one of the DSpace committers for a
few hours. I am of the thought that it may be related to our use of mac
servers, and using JBoss instead of Tomcat on our production server. Right
now there is a discrepancy between our test server, which uses Tomcat, and
our production server. The test server logs work just fine, even on 1.4.2.
When 1.5 final is released, we will be upgrading and doing whatever needs to
be done to make Tomcat function properly on our production server, and are
hopeful this will solve the issue. However, if it doesn't, I'm going to be
even more frustrated! :)

If you determine what's going on please let us know!

Shane Beers

Digital Repository Services Librarian

George Mason University

[EMAIL PROTECTED]