Hi...

I was wondering if anyone in the DSpace Community who has used the Cambridge (Caret)'s DSpace/Saki Integration could help us? We are having a problem getting the interface to work.

We are using DSpace 1.4.2. I incorporated the Cambridge patches and we are at the point of having Saki talk to DSpace.

We are using the following configuration in Saki:

<mountpoint
endpoint=" <http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080/dspace-dev-lni/lni/DSpaceLNI>http://<userid>:<password>@test-dspace.library.cornell.edu:8080/dspace-dev-lni/lni/DSpaceLNI "
  baseHandle="1813/182"
  searchable="false"
/>

What our saki programmer is seeing is that the handle of 1813/182 is showing up, but when he clicks on it the following errors appear in the Saki log: WARN: Error in CHH DSpace mechanism [java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused] (2008-07-11 13:00:25,190 http-11076-Processor23_org.sakaiproject.content.chh.dspace.ContentHostingHandlerImplDSpace) WARN: Error in CHH DSpace mechanism [java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://<userid>:<password>@test-dspace.library.cornell.edu:8080/dspace-dev-lni/lni/DSpaceLNI] (2008-07-11 13:00:26,881 http-11076-Processor23_org.sakaiproject.content.chh.dspace.ContentHostingHandlerImplDSpace)

Any ideas?

George Kozak
Coordinator
Web Development and Management