Hi,

            A few weeks ago I sent an email asking about updating LDAP
fields when the user logged in. I've tried modifying the "authenticate"
method in LDAPAuthentication.java, with no success. What I've tried:

            - if ldap.ldapAuthenticate returns on success, there's the
command context.setCurrentUser(eperson) and it returns SUCCESS.

            - in this same block I've added lines to set the eperson
email to the ldap one, update the eperson and commit the context.

This didn't work, as it overrides the email which (by what I read in the
logs) should still be the same old one in order for the login to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
            Rafael