Hi Jose:

Looks like the doc is a little behind the code - you might have noticed
the thread where we are trying to rationalize the documentation process.
For now, the ItemImporter code is your best bet. But yes, the Bitstream
description can be added as you suggest, but note that the '\t' really
refers to a tab separation in the import file, not the literal token
'\t'.

Hope this helps,

Richard