-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dorothea
Salo
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 1:11 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] ItemImport

First, this is awesome, props to the devs! I've been wanting bitstream
descriptions in batch imports for a long time. Second, I have a
possibly-stupid question...

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 11:54 AM, John Davison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jose,
> You are correct about both file descriptions and access restrictions for
the
> batch ItemImporter. In the example below, you will find: 1)The bitstream
> being imported, 2)The bundle it is placed into, 3)Permissions restricted
> Administrator only, and 4)A description of the file.
>
> AI010.jpg '\t' bundle:ORIGINAL '\t' permissions:-r Administrator '\t'

Is this line parsed such that bits of it can be omitted? For example,
if I'm fine with whatever permissions the collection would normally
assign, but I have a description to add, can I leave the permissions:
segment out? Alternately, is there a keyword for default permissions?

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw