Hi

I want to change what metadata fields are displayed in the browse and
search list.  The documentation is rather divided on how to do it.  The
current documentation (1.5.1 beta), and that delivered with 1.5.0,
suggest the browse indices should be configured as:

webui.browse.index.<n> = <index name> : \
                               (date | title | text) : \
                               (full | single) \

where if full is specified you can use |webui.itemlist.columns| for
defining what metadata fields to display for your item.

This is does not match the documentation in dspace.cfg (or the code).
It suggests using:

webui.browse.index.<n> = <index name> : metadata : \
                            (date | title | text) : (asc | desc)

or

| desc)

Its seems that the 1.5.0 code base agrees with the dspace.cfg
documentation.  However, I cannot get my configuration to work.  If I have:

webui.browse.index.3 = title:item:title
webui.itemlist.columns = dc.title, dc.format

configured, I would expect to see the title and format displayed for
each item in the browse list.  I still see the default metadata for the
item.

I'm using the 1.5.0 XMLUI.

George

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.