After reading this I checked ours and we do not have it working either

Hamish

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Browne
Sent: Thursday, 11 September 2008 1:54 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Claudia

Thanks for the lead... I downloaded and installed this version but it still
doesn't work. Running sub-daily does not seem to do anything.

Can you confirm that my installation steps were correct?

cp Subscribe.java $DSPACE_SRC/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/eperson/
cd $DSPACE_SRC/dspace
mvn clean package
cd target/dspace-1.5.0-build.dir
ant update