Hi,

     I am working on our upgrade from DSpace 1.4.2 --> 1.5.0 and have a
couple of questions.

1.                   I have a copy of the DSpace 1.5.0 System
documentation, entitled "DSpace Manual Software Version 1.5 May 2008",
however it references "install-configs" which I understand does not
exist anymore in DSpace 1.5.0.  Can any of the developers (or anyone
else) tell me if this is the most recent version of the DSpace 1.5
System Documentation or was there a subsequent update?  If there is a
more recent version, I would appreciate it if anyone could either email
me a copy, or let me know where I can get one.

2.                   I am a bit confused about the new 1.5 file
structures.  In 1.4.2, our <dspace> directory was /export/home/dspace
and our <dspace-source> directory was /export/home/dspace-1.4.2-source.
In the 1.5 configuration, at our installation, is our new <dspace> going
to reside at export/home/dspace or
/export/home/dspace-1.5.1-src-release/dspace?

3.                   When I (re-)deploy, am I still going to deploy from
the .war file located at
/export/home/dspace-1.5.0-src-release/dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-webapp/t
arget/dspace-jspui-webapp-1.5.0.war or am I going to deploy from
/export/home/dspace-1.5.0-src-release/webapps or
/export/home/dspace-1.5.0-src-release/webapps/jspui??

     I'm confused!!  :-

Thanks in advance!

Sue

Sue Walker-Thornton

ConITS Contract
NASA Langley Research Center
</></>Integrated Library Systems Application & Database Administrator

130 Research Drive

Hampton, VA  23666

Office: (757) 224-4074
Fax:    (757) 224-4001