From: Emily Monteiro [mailto:galinaem...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu 21/05/2009 10:18 PM
To: Van Ly
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Dspace in CD

Hi Van Ly,

Thanks for the help, but I have yet another problem.
I have metadata in Chinese and put on DSpace, but for research it can not
detect those characters in mandariam, know how to send in addition to solving
the problem?
I was searching about the Pinyin, but not found yet how to use it in DSpace.
Thank you if they can help