Hi Gary,

It sounds like you have two options:

  - Get the ADT people to define their own metadataPrefix. This is
what the EThOS project (http://ethos.bl.uk/) did for the UK EDT
system. They defined uketd_dc which is now shipped as standard with
DSpace. See: http://ethostoolkit.cranfield.ac.uk/tiki-index.php?page_ref_id=69

  - If however ADT want to use oai_dc, and this is different to your
default oai_dc, then there is no way to support this using a single
DSpace OAI-PMH installation. What you could do instead is to deploy
the dspace-oai webapp multiple times, with each one pointing at a
different oaicat.properties (but the same dspace.cfg). So you could
deploy a second one dspace-oai-adt which is configured differently but
points to the same actual DSpace instance.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/