Hi all,

In 1.5.2 it seems possible to restrict which items are provided via the rss
feeds. So, in dspace.cfg I've set

harvest.includerestricted.rss = false

Restricted items are not included in the RSS feed at the homepage, but when I
check the RSS feed from the community page or the collection that contains
restricted items, the items are still included in the RSS feed. This is for
items in a collection where no policy at all is available for Anonymous and
Read only for a restricted group.

When I disable RSS caching, the restricted items are also shown in the RSS feed
from the homepage.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Best wishes,
Francis Brouns