Yep, you can certainly override it that way, likewise, if you want to
internationalize the content, use the i18n tags in your xslt and
create entries in your messages.xml for various languages.  You can
also do the same in the news-xmlui.xml and internationalize in
messages.xml.  Which differs from the strategy in JSPUI where you
replicate the files.

Mark

Mark R. Diggory
Head of U.S. Operations - @mire