Hi,

The error is implying that your metadata format registry is not up to date.
You might want to take a look at the following link:
http://www.dspace.org/1_6_0Documentation/ch05.html#N14D45

If you need further help for this please let me know.

Kind regards,

Kevin Van de Velde
@mire - www.atmire.com
533 2nd Street - Encinitas, CA 92024 - USA
Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium

http://www.atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions
http://www.togather.eu - Before getting together, get t...@ther