Daniel,

See the "Troubleshoot an Error" page on our Wiki for hints/tips.  As it
says, the "Internal Server/System Error" is a generic error message --
to figure out what is really going on, you'll have to check your log
files.  If you are not able to figure out the problem, you can send the
full error message to this list and we'll try to help you.

Instructions at:
http://wiki.dspace.org/confluence/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

- Tim

On 5/17/2010 10:45 AM, Daniel Francis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting an internal system error when trying to upload a file in my
> dspace.
>
> Please can anyone help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

  • [Dspac... shali Kallumpuram
    • R... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
      • ... Kevin Van de velde
  • [Dspac... Henry Atsu Agbodza
    • R... Hilton Gibson
      • ... Mark H. Wood