Hi all,

assigning more memory (2GB) to Tomcat has not solved our problem. Once the
cronjobs for the filtermedia and stats have started, all RSS requests again
result in

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.dspace.authorize.AuthorizeManager.getAuthorizedGroups(AuthorizeManager.java:718)
        at org.dspace.search.Harvest.harvest(Harvest.java:273)
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.FeedServlet.itemsChanged(FeedServlet.java:281)
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.FeedServlet.doDSGet(FeedServlet.java:230)
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DSpaceServlet.processRequest(DSpaceServlet.java:151)
        at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DSpaceServlet.doGet(DSpaceServlet.java:99)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

The server has 6GB RAM. We have assigned 2GB to Tomcat and 512M to other java
processes. Running DSpace 1.5.2, on SLES11, Tomcat6 and SUN Java 1.5.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Best regards,
Francis Brouns