Hi, Jose:

> would put the message "Find Item" in the url

I'm guessing you actually mean in the title of the page?

I believe your answer is somewhere in this file:

dspace-src/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/administrative/item/
 FindItemForm.java

Two methods are of interest here: addPageMeta and addBody, they define the
content for the Find Item form.

Does that help?

--Hardy