Hello List,
Recently we have upgraded our Dspace instance from 1.4.2 to 1.6.2,
The statistics were showing up until August 2010, this was the last time we ran
the stat in the bin.
To update this I ran the stat from the bin and they did run fine without error,
But when I login to check the results it only shows the statistics after the
upgrade was done which is for Dec 2010 and Jan 2011,
Did we loose the old numbers or there is something we missed to do while doing
the upgrade.
And when updating from 1.4.2 to 1.5 we did copy

cp [dspace-source]/dspace/bin/stat* [dspace]/bin/

And followed all the steps for the upgrade.

Thank you,
Baseer.

Mohammed Baseer AhmedKhan
[cid:image003.jpg@01CBB0C1.A0986630]