Hi all,
                I wanted to find out if there is a way to remove a metadata
element from the SWORD deposit?

I have the following scenario:

An item from a source DSpace instance is getting SWORD deposited into another
target DSpace instance. So, when the item is deposited into the target DSpace
repo, I see two different Handle URI in dc.identifier.uri, one from the source
DSpace and the other from the target DSpace. I would like to remove the Handle
assigned by the source DSpace and just keep the one assigned by the target. Has
anyone run into this issue? If so, any workarounds to this issue?

Thanks.

Diwakar Timilsina
Systems Analyst, UITS
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville