We have some records has pre-determined identifiers for ETDs (e.g.
azu_etd_11015). These records are also loaded to our catalog. We use batch
ingestion for Both Catalog and DSpace.
Are there anyone who pre-set handles for Batch ingestion for DSpace? In other
words, if I can have pre-determined handles such as
http://hdl.handle.net/1721.123/azu_etd_11015  for the case of record
(azu_etd_11015), it will be great to save time not to wait for getting assigned
handles before DSpace ingestion.   In this case, the handle  is known before
ingestion to DSpace and Catalog.

Thanks,

Yan