Hi,

Never heard back on this, so I'm re-sending:  We had some bad metadata
and didn't realize for a few weeks that our stats scripts were
choking.  Now we have a gap in our monthly stats (08/2011, 10/2011...
but no 09/2011!)

Is clearing the stats and rebuilding from scratch feasible?  All the
historical log files are there...

Thanks!

Alan

--