Hello Joseph,

you probably read the article in the wiki about crosswalks and how to test XSLT
dissemination crosswalk
(https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/XsltCrosswalk#XsltCrosswalk-TestingDisseminationCrosswalks).
 Currently it is not possible to test them neither with DSpace 3.0 nor with
DSpace 3.1, but it is easy to backport the solution coming with DSpace 4.0.
It's just one file to change, you can find the changes in this pull request:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/XsltCrosswalk#XsltCrosswalk-TestingDisseminationCrosswalks.

Regards,
  Pascal