Thanks Helix.

El 07/02/2013 12:43, helix84 escribió:
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:34 PM, emilio lorenzo<elore...@arvo.es>  wrote:
>>    From the documentation, I haven´t got a clear idea about the use  of
>> Lucene searching and indexiing  in installations with SOLR enabled.
>> In wich way the activation of Discovery superseed, replaces or conflicts
>> with  Lucene searching and indexing capabilities?
> Hi Emilio,
>
> in JSPUI, enabling Discovery renders Lucene completely redundant.
>
> In XMLUI, even if you enable Discovery, the browse indexes (e.g.
> /browse?type=dateissued) are still handled by Lucene. The rest is
> handled by Solr.

I had the hope that some more of the Lucene implementation were saved
:-) ...  (I suspected  that answer)

The plan for 4.0 is to get rid of Lucene completely (DS-1272).

Good news
>> and  also How to replicate some local modifications made in Lucene
>> configuration (mainly included in org.dspace.search.DSAnalyzer) to have
>> the same behaviour in SOLR?
> I don't know much about that area, but you can use standard Solr tools for
> that:
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters
Well, my problem with that page was that it refers also to the lucene
documentation. I was confused by that.. But it deserves a second
reading,   Thanks again