On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Hilton Gibson <hilton.gib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did - no luck.
> It is not isolated to one query.
> Do you want me to send the log file?
> It's about 9MB.

No, the stacktrace from the previous thread is all I needed.

The problem is the last backslash, which escapes the right apostrophe,
so the apostrophes are unbalanced, ergo the syntax error from Solr.

Now I didn't find anybody else having this problem, so it will be one
of two things:
a) some local modification of your code inserts the backslash
b) your data contains the backslash (possibly an escaped backslash,
i.e. two backslashes)

You are the only one who can check a). Assuming b), does this return anything?

SELECT * FROM metadatavalue WHERE metadata_field_id = '57' AND
text_value LIKE '%\\%' LIMIT 30

Regards,
~~helix84