Hello,

I was wondering if there is a best practice for file size and data size limits
in Dspace.  I've read that there is a 2GB file size limit for uploading using
the web form. We have a 50GB data set that someone want to submit to the AMNH
Library's Dspace with average individual file size being less that 2GB. Is
anyone else ingesting data sets this large into their Dspace?

Best regards,

Jen

--
Jen Cwiok