All,

I'm getting a javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException[0] when trying to
send emails from DSpace, such as the "Forgot Password" function.  Other
things like workflow alerts simply fail silently (users don't receive
alerts).  I've tested the following:

1. SMTP server is working (send mail manually via port 25, HELO, etc)
2. `dspace test-email` is working.

We are using unauthenticated SMTP mail and our dspace.cfg configuration
has not changed.  We're running DSpace 3.1 on Linux with Tomcat 6.

Thanks!

[0]
https://gist.github.com/alanorth/5618260/raw/89e508170e4878ec4f88f43a01b5ebf86a7b82de/gistfile1.txt

--