Please, always reply to the dspace-tech mailing list, not directly to me.

DSpace has several export options. For the purpose of migrating a
whole repository (even with the structure) I think it would be best to
use AIP. There are many options for what it can do for you, so make
sure to read the documentation thoroughly:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/AIP+Backup+and+Restore

Regards,
~~helix84