To anyone following along, Ben Ryan's description below is spot-on. It
would be worth copying part of his message into the documentation. If I
feel sufficiently full of pique, I might do so myself, though my day is
pretty full of distractions already... I won't be offended if someone
beats me to it.

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems